1988 gt whats it worth

88 gt 5-speed mostly stock, cobra rims and wing.. 60,000 miles? anyone know whats it worth
Reply to
BeverlyOmasta

Normally, I'd say $4,000 to $4,500. With the Cobra rims and wing, $3,500.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

I was thinking the same range. That is, of course, if it doesn't show serious body damage - all the original VIN tags are present and accounted for, that the Cobra wing is just a replacement for aesthetics, not because it was hit hard in the back and needed bodywork anyhow.

Cut the price in half if it has the butt-ugly (IMO) red interior. That was just horrendous! With just a little time in the sun it went from ugly red to ugly orange. Check that, it's worthless with that interior. :)

Steve

72 Skylark
Reply to
A Guy Named Steve

At least it doesn't appear to be a convertible. Let that red interior bake in the sun awhile...

:()

Reply to
dwight