92 tail light and dash light problem

Hi I have a 92 black and tan and had a wierd problem arise tonight. The dash lights are out and the tail lights as well. everything else appears to be working ok. I checked fuses I, N, and O and they are fine. So I am kinda stumped anyone have any ideas?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
alarmdude9

I don't know what those fuses are. The TAIL fuse in the fusebox in the driver's footwell protects that circuit. One common cause of short circuits is pinching the wire to the ashtray lamp when reinstalling the console. Ever had yours out?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

The Fuses are for the tail light and interior lights. They are labled like that in the book. I have nver had the dash and consol off but previous owners may have and I had something fixed a long time ago and I know they had to take the console apart so I may have to rip it back out and see what I see.

Reply to
alarmdude9

if the raido is not original then they had the center console out to install the new one. here's how...

Christopher Muto