Mazdaspeed Miata Turbo

Somebody any idea whether this one is coming to Europe as well?

Jemme

From what I hear it will be marketed in North America, Japan and Australia.

Bummer.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

Should be possible to import one from the States... not? Jm

Reply to
Jemme

The US ones are left hand drive, so I guess it would be possible.

I don't know how things are in Belgium, but I'd rather not import a US spec car myself here in Denmark.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen

Shouldn't be such a big issue here. The car is known only the engine isn't. This means that we need to pass the car through technical inspections which for sure will not make a big deal about it as it concerns a new car and not a modified 2nd hand one.

BTW, once cleared here you can easily import it into Denmark.... :-)

Reply to
Jemme

Sounds about right.

Yes, in theory. In reality this is pending a trial for a complaint that the EU has filed against Denmark.

Reply to
Per K. Nielsen