monster conversions

hi,

thanks for yhe motor swaping replies has anyone done a monstermiata conversion?

tia, peter

Reply to
peter

Dunno if anyone here has, but miata.net has a whole forum devoted to engine swaps. If you want expertise, that's where you'll find it.

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Reply to
peter

peter wrote in news:h1hug.173061$F snipped-for-privacy@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net:

Lenny? You're the guy in that story, "Of Mice and Men"? How's your dead rat?

Sorry, couldn't resist that one....

Reply to
XS11E

It was quite tasty, thank you. (burp)

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

I used to live near the folks in Escondido, CA that do the Monster Miata Ford V8 conversion. Very nice folks. I have talked with two people in the San Diego Miata Club who had the conversion done. They seemed very happy with both the company and result.

You might visit the SDMC web site and ask for info from those who have done the swap.

Also, you could contact Monster Miata and ask for references.
Randy

Reply to
BCRandy

nit whating to look to dim, but i cant fing yhr rngine part of ,iata.net...where is the link? thanks lanny

peter

Reply to
peter

try: