Problem with CD player in '99 Miata

I bought a '99 Miata last August and have never got the stock CD player to accept a CD. The disc goes in half way and then stops. It sounds as if the mechanism is still trying to pull the disc in but never succeeds. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Reply to
Pschorr

I would contact Jeff Anderson, the established miata stereo expert, and see what he thinks. He can almost certainly repair it, or at least tell you if it is worth fixing versus replacing it.

Here is a link to his contact info.

Pat

Reply to
pws