Stereo/site recomendations

Hey, just curious what everybody thinks is the best bang for the buck site to buy a new CD player for my miata. I will also be interested in flushing-mounting it to make it look as clean(stock) as possible. I'd rather not have to go to best buy, (but will if I have to), and certainly wont pay the over-priced custom shops. I will be doing my own install...

Reply to
Mike Robison

RichH

Reply to