Trunk Lid Emergency Release Lever

Trying to get to the rear lights on my '03 LS and I have to remove the friggin trunk liner...Grrr. There is an emergency trunk lid release lever and I cannot figure out how to take it off to get the liner loose. Anyone know how?

Appreciate any help.

TW

Reply to
Terrance Wagner

There arer four small slots around the perimeter of the trim piece. Insert a small screwdrivers in the slot to GENTLY pop the hold down plastic tab. This will pop off the trim piece. There is a

Reply to
M. Cantera

That works! Thank you.

TW