Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

35.97 mpg...
... was my calculated[1] fuel consumption rate for an ~84 mile drive from Fredericksburg, Virginia, to Reston, Virginia on Sunday. I intentionally drove as conciously of fuel consumption as possible,...
41
41

a different antenna issue
hi, i went to look at something in a defunct car dealer's lot which had nylon rope across the driveway. the car easily went under the rope...except the antenna which got yanked out. no big deal, it is...
26
26

torquing the crank bolt
that still didnt work initially, so i set the torque wrench at 90, then 100, then 110 and finally 120. i guess i didnt have enough room to get to 120 in one step. thanks, peter doing the belly pan and...
3
3

(UK. )Waiting delivery of new MX-5 Tech Sports (10 days I hope), Tyres??
As above, from Mazda dealer, have not mentioned to them of my preference in tyres as yet. I would like "Uniroyals Rainsport 2". What are likely to be fitted and what are my chances of getting the...
33
33

Miata owner manual
are there any newsgroups that I could download an owners manual for a '90 Miata?
1
1

MSM and cooling
So today it was about 104 degrees out and I was taking a little trip in the '04 MSM. Everything was in the green, until I got off the freeway after an 80mph or so sprint with traffic. I get stopped at...
3
3

I Sold my Miata
I sold my 1991 Miata yesterday to a nice couple, I will be checking the group anyway. Abid
6
6

follow up on that leaky top issue.
so remember how I had that leaky (rip in the vinyl) top issue. well I've just plastered some duct tape (black) and it worked. kinda. than in version 2.0 I've used smaller piece of duct tape. much...
27
27

Another weird thing about my MSM
Did I mention that there isn't enough room to the left of the clutch pedal for my foot? It's size 9 on a good day. Is the place for your foot for show only? If you rest your foot there and lift it to...
24
24

NC Floor Mats?
Seems simple enough. My 2006 came with two sets of mats -- the carpeted sort and the rubber sort. Both of them proved to be total rubbish with the rubber wearing through in the matter of a six months...
6
6

Next MX-5 Uncovered
picture: article:
32
32

opps: anti freeze
hi, i have recently been reading about anti freeze and wonder if i have done something bad. put a rebuilt motor in my 96 and thinking dex-cool was better, used it. i am now thinking that is not good....
2
2

95 radiator cracked
hi, wife came home last night saying the car was steaming and very hot. today as i looked at it i see a crack near the upper hose. is this something some epoxy can cure? if not, what are good sources...
7
7

Mazda 3 and Mazda Canada
While I love my one-month old Mazda 3, I detest Mazda Canada. After 2 1/2 weeks of owning my M3, I noticed a ticking noise when I pressed on the gas pedal. Took it in for a check, 1 1/2 weeks later -...
7
7

FM springs
I just returned from my first spin in the boonies since having FM springs and bumpstops put on my Koni Sports. Jeez, why did I wait so long to do this?! So far, I can't find any downside, just less...
4
4