Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Off Topic ? on a protoge
Got a 97 protoge trying to do a clutch job at home can't figure out how to get the half shaft out! Any help or sugg deeply appreciated thanks marko

ooops! Unidirectional tires
Hi all, Since I'm a new Miata owner and don't know much (I haven't even got an owners manual yet, although I've orderd I've been reading the advice and comments on tires for a couple weeks now. I...
7
7

Miata ?
I have a 10th Anniversary Miata with 5709/7500 on the driver fender.I have seen others without the numbers?What does the numbers mean? What does that mean? How many where made? Thanks
1
1

WTB: 91 Factory CD Player Miata
Got One?? email me

Do cylinder #2 and #3 fire at the same time?
Just noticed that the plug wires for the #2 and #3 cylinders were reversed on my 91 1.6 l (probably my mistake the last time I checked the plugs and wires). It had been running fine, so I assume that...
12
12

The old what speaker replacemnet to buy quesion
1991 Miata with stock in-door speakers starting to break up and need a new pair. Could care less about the headrest speakers. Don't want to spend a lot. Want as good or better than original speakers....
1
1

Changing light bulb
All I want to do is change the front light of my Miata. What's the trick to undoing the harness? Or is there something else I must do? Thanks; Ronzo
1
1

Tire rotation - part 2
about to rotate my 02SE tires for 1rst time, a later than the general recommendations in here as i'm at 5k. the stock tires are uni-directional and (so far) plan to put rear to front, opposite side....
3
3

Factory alignment specs
At the following is given as the factory alignment specs: FRONT Caster +4.43 +/- 0.75 Camber 0.4 +/- 0.75 Toe 1/8" +/- 1/8 REAR Caster not applicable, there is no adjustment possible Camber -0.72 +/-...
1
1

very bad gas mileage
since I didnt get many replies last time, i'll go for it again I got a 95 Miata w/ 30k miles. Getting about 21 mpg... I use to get 25-26 All tires have 30 psi on all tires.. Just got my oil change...
10
10

Diagnosis request
G'day all. '90 Eunos Roadster/MX5/Miata manual Was driving home this afternoon on the freeway, and the motor just stopped. No noises, nothing going bang, it just stopped. Dropped it into neutral and...
4
4

"scraping" sound on 94 Miata
For the last month or so, my Miata makes a scraping sound in between 2500 and 3500 RPM's , sometimes more, It seems to happen more uphills. The sould is like metal is scraping on the street. I just...
2
2

Custom VIS R Package Miata for sale
1994 Custom Miata for sale. Information at

1990 Radiator Finally Gone
After 13 years and four months the radiator on my wife's Miata finally bit the dust. After about 1/4 mile this morning she wisely turned around for home when "smoke" start coming from under the hood....
3
3

Querying a dealer
Colleagues: I've been haunting eBay recently, scanning dealer sites for a used, late-year model. Yesterday a Houston dealer posted this line about a model being offered: "You may contact your local...
2
2