Latest threads in Mazda Miatashow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Are there any Yellows in your group?
Hello Yellow Miata Lovers I am on a quest to find all the yellow Miatas. I have a pristine 1992 sunburst. Mazda only made 4,800 yellows. Do you own one, or know someone who does? Friend me, Mary...
13
13

Stretched Parking-Brake Cables?
I am told that the parking-brake cables of my 1990 Miata (154,000 miles) have now stretched beyond the ability of the manual adjusters (both at the brake handle and at the rear calipers) to compensate...
5
5

Car starts running badly...
... starting a day ago. I was also getting the dreaded driveshaft squeak so I called Mike's Place and made an appointment for this AM. They replaced the drive shaft for $100, they'd replaced it four...
1
1

Any interest?
price seems high w/o a HUGE TAK!
4
4

1990 Miata rack and pinion
1990 Miata, pwr steering. Have to replace the rack and pinion. Any thoughts/suggestions on what needs to be done. How hard/easy is it? What tools, anything special? Thanks.
1
1

10Amp relay on Drivers side 1990 miata
What is the 10amp relay on the drivers side of the car next to the sidewall for? It is behind the access cover with a another relay. 1990 Miata. thanks.
5
5

1990 Miata
I have a 1990 Miata. When I turn on the AC - the AC will sometimes come on - sometime nothing - usually because it blows the fuse. If the AC does come on, it blows strong and cold -but the car will...

I want this engine!
This is the home page for that car: And this is the ridiculous level to which you can take it:
7
7

99 Miata Radiator Cooling Fan Relay?
Drivers side cooling fan (radiator fan?) isn't working. Tested the fan and it's working. So I'm guessing it's the fan relay? Anything else that could be the problem? If it's the relay where is the...
4
4

Another strange AC problem
Have a strange AC issue. 1990 Miata. New compressor, expansion valve, pressure switch, drier. All gauge values look good. Run it for a while, no set time. Then it will just stop and the rpm's will...
5
5

Miata's and Valve???
Thanks for that advice. I knew about the water pump, but not all the rest. I am C&P'g that to myself in an email, for future reference. But even though it is a non-interference engine, I will play it...
16
16

Nashville used cars
Buy a used car site for a dealership established, preferably one associated with a recognized organization that provides buyers with a security umbrella that can not wait to get elsewhere. The...

Nashville used cars
If you do not want to spend too much money on a new car and prefer to go for a used model in good shape, Craigslist is definitely the place you should look first. Craigslist has a comprehensive...
1
1

used 2001 miata for sale by dealer - worth looking at.
i had a 90 from 97 - 07 when it get totalled. replaced it with a 94 which got totalled last month.(both cases not my fault, BTW) looking for a replacement 94-97 (i bought back the 94 expecting to swap...
4
4

Wow!
Is this group really defunct? The car's run on but the enthusiasm is gone. Guess it's better to have the entusiasm in the car on the road than at a desk. Guess I'll go on the raod and collect waves!...
5
5