Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Mazda's automatics
I own a 2000 MPV, and it has a Ford V6, and 4 speed auto. The shifting patterns are terrible. It refuses to upshift and coast, it continually wants to downshift, to make use of more power. An added...
4
4

New car pricing
Anybody has any experience with Consumer Reports and Fighting Chance services to find out invoice prices and current incentives for new cars? what is your opinion?
2
2

95 Millenia abs pump
A previously mysterious faint noise has now expressed itself as a loud, short whine. The shop where I have work done on the car says it is probably the abs pump that is going bad. The noise occurs...

How are Mazda's new automatics?
If you own a 626 or MX-6 from 2002 backward, you probably know that automatic transmissions were never Mazda's strong suit. They never know when, how, or why to shift, and their downshift-happy antics...
1
1

B-2300 opinion
Has anyone owned a late-model 4cylinder pickup with manual transmission. I'm considering a '97 B-2300 and would like any feedback r.e. reliability. Just for light hauling (mower to shop)/ home depot...

Honda Accord vs Mazda 6 ?
Anyone else looking at these cars?
13
13

Any news on the Mazda 6 Hatchback?
I heard it was being released in the US in February 2004

Antenna Removal
Anyone know how to remove the antenna motor from a 1990 MX-6 or 626? Thank you. Al

FA: 2001 MAZDA B2500
$59405795&sspagename=STRK%3AMESSE%3AIT

Any issues with Mazda 3?
I am considering this car. I don't like the fact that ABS is not standard on base models. Since this is a "new" model, any complaints or issues?
4
4

Question on Mazda3 5 door's MPG
What is the Mazda3 5 door's MPG? Just wondering because I couldn't find it on their site. Thanks. James
5
5

Brake question 88 626 SL
Friend has one and several times hit the brakes and went to the floor,had to pump 't happen all the time?Any suggestions of what to look for?

Mint Condition RX7 3rd gen car cover
I have a mint condition rx7 car cover for sale for anybody who may be interested. $100 + shipping. Please email me at

'03 Tribute
Anybody got any experience with the V6 version? dp
1
1

Rim sizes
Hi all: Does anyone know if rims from a 93 MX6 will fit a 93 626. The MX6 are 15" and I think the 626 are 14". I was wondering about the bolt pattern.
4
4