Latest threads in Mazda Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Is this newsgroup active?
I never see any activity.

END OF THE ROAD for the Mazda RX-8
Well it seems that sales of the Mazda RX-8 have lead to it's death - poor sales that is. Couple that with new tighter emissions standards and the death blow was on the wall. Mazda only sold just over...

Investigation started for Brake Fluid Leaks on Mazda CX-9
Another NHTSA investigation is in the works, this time for the 2008 Mazda CX-9 due to high warranty claims on the vehicles braking system. This should affect about 37,000 cars. From AMN **** U.S....

Mazda launches certified pre-owned program
From AB **** Quite a few automakers have had success with certified pre-owned used car programs, and now Mazda is jumping on board by offering a CPO plan of its own. After all, used vehicles that have...

2002 Mazda Protege ES starting problem
Hi, My 2002 Mazda Protege ES occasionally turns over without starting regardless of climate conditions. After waiting about 15-20 minutes it starts. This happens randomly. It would be fine for 1-2...

Unusual Tire wear
I piut 4 new tires on my '03 Mazda Pretge and had the wheels aligned by the Mazda dealer. In 15,000 mile, they started wearing on the inside. After replacing the front struts, we aligned them at the...

2002 B2300 wont start
Friend has a 2002 mazda B2300 (ford ranger). turns over but wont start, was told it might be a fuel problem. i checked the relay button @ the passenger kick panel, the underhood fuse, and the relay....

Jack stands - 1999 Miata
I have a 1999 miata I am storing for the winter. I want to put in up on jack stands but I'm not sure where to set the stands. Can someone help? Johnnyb
1
1

ScanGauge II?
Anyone have any experience with the ScanGuage? I've been toying with getting one for a while, and I'm edging closer to it. (I've already located the OBDII port it plugs into.)
12
12

B2000 Antenna Replacement
Kids busted the antenna off leaving no stub. Where do I start for the replacement? From wheel well up or? Thanks

2009 mazda6
I am considering a purchase of this vehicle - any experiences good or bad? Not sure which engine yet but it will be automatic.
4
4

intermittent coolant leak - 323F GLX V6
Hi Ive got a 323F GLX V6 '95 model with an intermittent coolant leak. It will most often occur after Ive had a long continuous drive and then slow for traffic. I see steam billowing out from the...

MPV Auto transmission -
92 MPV 3.0lL automatic 4WD My daughter's vehicle that daddy can't get a handle on. Sometimes the trans goes into reverse and sometimes it just tries. Shut it off, wait a moment and it may come back or...

RX-8 AC Compressor
I have a 2004 RX-8. When I turn up the temperature dial, does the compressor cycle off for more of the time, or does the HVAC system simply mix in more warm air with the cold? Is there an online...
2
2

RX-8 PCM
Last week, I took my 2004 RX-8 to the dealership to replace the sun visor. When the service advisor entered my VIN, he found that Mazda's MSP16 service program applied to my car so they flashed my...
13
13