'94 C180 Air conditioner and SRS indication light

My car is a 1994 C180.

I got some problem with the air conditioner in my car. The fan of the air conditioner intermittently on and off without any sign. The fan apparently runs at a very high speed as indicated by the noise of the motor but there is no air blow out from the central outlet. Could anyone give me some idea on the problem? Problem with relay??

The indicating light of the SRS normally will light up for a couple of seconds after internal diagnostic started. However, the SRS indication light in mine lights up for few minutes before it's went off. This started since my car battery ran out but it lingers on even I changed the battery. Anyone could give me some hints on that?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Albert