Missing the star ...

Hello guys,

I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm missing the star on the hood. There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication??

Thanx ahead,

Marco

Reply to
Chnoem

Camille

Yes, what do you mean by "missing"?

Stolen or you'd like to have a stand-up star?

All 'sporty' cars no longer have a stand-up star. My CLK Cab W208 is the last of the breed. Complain to Daimler-Benz.

DAS

--

Reply to
Dori Schmetterling

You can buy them on e-bay

I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm missing the star on the hood. There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication??

Thanx ahead,

Marco

Reply to
kipper

Re: Missing the star ... Yes, uh... no! Huh?

boy she must be looking at your wallet & not you.

2 STARS? OVER KILL!

Chnoem wrote: Hello guys, I have a Mercedes C sportcoupe but i'm missing the star on the hood. There is one in front of the grill but is it possible to let one built on by mercedes self and if so, can anyone give me a price indication?? Thanx ahead, Marco

the case, minus a few cans!

Reply to
IF YOU CAN'T SWIM DON'T JUMP IN