Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Starting problem -1972 MGB
Because he's in the US? There are quite a few Americans on this group. :o)
8
8

96 MGF Electrical problems.
Hi, Ok, now that I worked out how to get into the engine bay, I have 2 electrical questions about my new MGF. 1. Every now and then, the SRS warning light comes on, and stays on. However, if I turn...
1
1

MGF - How do I get at the engine
Hi, I have just purchased a 1996 MFG, which I am absolutely thrilled with. However, this is my very first MG, and I cannot work out how I actually gain access to the engine bay. Does everything have...
3
3

MG ZS
'do you want to have just one argument, or were you thinking of taking a course?'
118
118

removing the greese hubs on a wire wheel midget
Does anyone know how to remove the greese hubs on a wire wheel midget. The Hayns manual only explains the process for the non wire wheels. From what I can see the greese hub has threaded end and I...
2
2

Coil wiring
Does anyone know about mg coils with multiple wires at coils + or - ? Or is it always 1 at + and 1 at - ?

High Flow Air Filter for MGB?
The later model MGB air filter assembly is terribly restrictive. Does anyone make a better flowing air filter that will fit on the stock carb? I went to K&N's website, but they didn't have anything...
5
5

Are for sale posts OK here?
I have a couple MG items to sell, but I don't want to offend the group if FS: posts aren't welcome here. Please advise. Thanks, Dave Hinz
3
3

Servicing MGTF - diagrams/instructions required ?...
Any good sources of info for carrying out service on MG-TF ('03) Can do oil/filter and aire filter change OK, but not sure about fuel filter yet? Should I buy a Haynes MGF manual? Cheers Alex
2
2

Free Online Classic Car Magazine
is a new free online magazine that deals with all issues of classic car ownership from club runs to restorations. Take a look, and if you have any articles you would like to submit then please email...

MG Midget Ignition - No Spark!
I am rebuilding a 1971 1275 midget engine. Its nearly complete but when I go to crank the engine, it turns over but won't start! Here's the mystery: With the ignition turned on, i have power flowing...
3
3

Plate under carb?
I just picked up a 1977 MGB. I have taken off the carb to rebuild it, and between the carb and the manifold there is a plastic plate with what appears to be a heating element in it. The plate has one...
2
2

Hint: Be smart and try this auctions site
Hi there, I found an interesting auctions site I am using as a start page for my searches. Try and see... It can only help you saving money after all ;-) As it's really useful to me, I can really...

MG ZS180
Hello all, Here's a link to a picture of our 180. .. and proud of it too :-)
1
1

MG TF heater
My wife has an MG TF 2004. Its' cabin heater only produces boiling hot air after 10 minutes of use. Adjusting the heater control from cold to hot has no affect. I don't believe that this anything to...
3
3