Paint code Orient red

I shall paint my MGA Orient Red the Bmc number is RD.3. But the paint shop cant find anything with that code, do anyone know the code i can use so i get correct paint. I will use De beer paint. Thanks!

Reply to
SMH

This page any good?

Pete C

Or this.....

Pete C

Hello Thanks But soor it do not help,because DE BEER dont have the mixingcode for this color. So i hope someone perhapes have paintet there MGA with DE BEER iand perhapes found a correct match

Svein

"Pete C" skrev i meld>> SMH wrote:

Reply to
SMH