Weber 32/36 DGV

Has anyone any experience of using a Weber 32/36 DGV carb on an MGB? It's not a carb I know a lot about.

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

I thought this was a downdraft carb in which case, you may have bonnet clearance problems. If you want to try with a slightly used bonnet, I have one you could borrow ;-)

John

Reply to
John Manders

This is available as a kit w/manifold, etc., from Moss, et al. I've run this on a '70 B w/fresh engine. Worked well for me, no clearance problems. Not as much power as the properly functioning twin SUs.

CR

John Manders wrote:

Reply to
Charles & Peggy Robinson