Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

MGB Front Wheel Hub
I having real trouble trying to remove the above, to change the wheel bearings. I own a 1977 MGB with Rostyle wheels. As far as I'm aware, all the necessary nuts have been removed, I've purchases a...
3
3

Diagnosis please - 1970 - (1275) midget clutch
Further to my previous posting as it is a nice day I have relented and got under the midget and found:- 1. The rubber boot on the slave cylinder has come off allowing fluid to leak and there appears...
3
3

legal position on car towing
What is the current legal position about towing one car with another? I haven't used my midget since last July when it leaked cllutch fluid. Starting is likely to be a problem. At nearly 61 I don't...

Fitting a 12V stereo to a 6V system
Hello all, i have just bought an MGB GT and it has the original 2 x 6Volt battery system. How am I going to install a regular 12V stereo into this car? Surely MG didn't isolate themselves from the car...
5
5

East Yorkshire Dealers
Hi I'm looking to buy an MG ZT-T and am hoping the combined experience / knowledge of this NG can help point me in the direction of a decent dealer in E. Yorks that may have one ! Thanks in advance...

Top Gear MGF Limosine
I want one.....! ;) MatO.

1980 MGB BROCHURE - FACTORY LITERATURE

duped by Bristol garage
I got my alternator changed from this garage. Fussy mechanic, kept complaining to me about the difficulty he faced changing the alternator!!. He was rude and imprecise while giving me the quote. The...
1
1

When are you too old to drive?
When are you too old to drive?

AH Sprite - fuel pump problems
The fuel pump on my 1970 AH Sprite leaks, as best as I can tell from the rubber gaskets on the inlet/outlet 'nozzles'. The pump is quite new and on dis-assembling it the gaskets appear to be too big -...
1
1

MG ZS 180 for sale
v6 180, red 5 door hatch 28thou miles on an O2 plate. around £3650, will part-ex diesel up to value of £1500. will supply details and pictures to those genuinely interested.

UK Road Tax Exemption
Please go to the link below and add your name to petition the government to change the static date for road tax exemption: from the petition writer... Currently cars have to have been constructed...

MG Videos
All MG drivers, Various MG Rover videos from YouTube publishers. All credit given to the YouTube Publishers. fun MG drivers.

crossflow heads and roller rockers
Does anyone in this group have experience with the alloy crossflow type cylinder heads and roller rockers on an MGB? We have a good, strong fresh engine in our '70 B-GT and I'm tempted to try one of...

Nanjing Automobile Corporation
Hello all, Nanjing Automobile Corporation has completed its first two Birmingham-built MG cars and says plans to restore production at Longbridge are on schedule. Nanjing (NAC) aims to resume full...
8
8