Latest threads in MG Sports Carsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Miserable MG Bastards.....
So there I was, at 11.25am just passing Scailing Dam on the A171 with the top down in the TF, when heading the other way towards Whitby came a convoy of around 10 various classic and modern MGs. I...
3
3

MGB Clutch Pedal Problem
I recently tried to get my 67 B running after letting it sit for nearly a year. The clutch pedal went down to the floor with no resistance. I noticed the pedal return spring was gone so I replaced...
2
2

Wheel Bearing Diameter - Midget Front Disc BTA1254
Hi, Can anyone tell me the proper original inner diameters for MG Midget Front disc hubs (inner and outer bearings), part no. BTA1254? Thanks in advance, Phil

Mg from italy
il motore di ricerca per gli annunci annunci auto usate domande frequenti utilitynoleggio officina attrezzature officine --> --> linksACI torna all'elenco lista preferiti -->invia ad un amico proponi...

MGF steering problems
Hi... Over the last week I have noticed that the steering on my 1996 Mgf has become heavy, especially when going around corners... Anyone got any ideas .. Cheers Timmo
3
3

MGF Damaged Car Salvage
MG Rover - MGF Damaged Car Salvage frontal damage walk around.

I always wanted to work on a trans-mission
Guys, This is for an early (chrome) 74 B. Two years ago when I had to double clutch to down shift into second I decided that it just added character. Ditto when I started having to physically hold the...
4
4

ADO16
Hello, I'm looking for parts and pieces of ADO16s, for rebuilding work, preferably in the US

MGC-GT
Hey guys, new to the group....Have a chance to buy a MGC GT locally (Atlanta, GA). It is in good shape, not really restored, but one might think it has been. Runs well, shifts well, sounds good, and...
2
2

looking for an MGB gt
looking for a 60s or 70s MGB gt if anyone has one to sell

Looking to exchange 1978 MGB GT (UK)
I have a 1978 MGB GT I'm looking to exchange. It's a rubber bumper model in black with around 51 thousand miles on the clock. I can send photos to anyone interested, or you're welcome to take a look...

Re: Pls take a look!! Many useful information in this site!!
I want a sex starved woman, will there be any on this site?

Lockheed Servo - reconditioned?
Hi, I found a set of messages from back in 2001 about a problem with a brake servo on a BGT. I have the same problem, or something similar. When I leave the car idling, after about 2 minutes the brake...
1
1

Tired midget 1500 RB
Hi to All I'm a yank with a '77 midget with a bit of a tired motor. My question is re-build it? (I'd also like more performance if possible) Swap something else?(Some sort of American motor and...
3
3

Re: Complete Discography
Do come back and tell us more............................ But only when you have an MG to brag about.......................... Till then..............PO p