Cooper S Chrome Side Vents with Indicators

Brand New, Never Fitted, Choice of White or Orange Lenses with them. These are the OEM BMW Part and not the cheap and nasty grills from 3rd party suppliers. Bought as a spur of the moment type thing, then I realised that they would look out of place on my Cooper.

Cheerz - Brownz

Brownz

ADME:B:LC:UK:1>

You cant buy them without a real BMW Cooper S Vin number??

Reply to
N14EL !s 4ionG t0

You can if you give your money to a friend who has a "Cooper S" !!

Reply to
Brownz