Latest threads in New MINI forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Lug nut question for 2002 Cooper S
Hey there! Does anyone know what size socket is needed for the lug nuts on a 2002 Cooper S with the standard 16 inch tires? Also, where are the lift points on the car for changing a tire? I'm asking...
1
1

Traded in the 2004 for a 2009
The 2004 S had 80,600 miles on it and was making some noise. The garage said it was either the super charger ($2800) or the water pump ($1300). Given it was also going to need front breaks in the next...

Electric Cars to Invade Cyberspace via EV.com!
has been privately held since the early days of the internet and is for the first time seeking investment partners and offering co- ownership development rights for those businesses and individuals...

AUTO DIAGNOSTIC
I AM LOOKING FOR AN ELECTRICAL DIAGRAM FOR AN INTERNATIONAL 7400 TRUCK

Trying to locate somebody
Hello all. Just a quick question regarding a classic Mini and riley elf owners. One a 1976 1000cc Mini Special, a 1968 850cc, and a 1968 (I could be wrong on the date with this one) and a shell or a...

What is the life span of a mini?
I have a 2004 S. I would like to know the type of milage I could expect from this engine given regular car maintenance including oil changes.
1
1

2004 Mini S Oil Filter Removal
My 2004 MCS Just went off warranty and now I am doing my own changes. Problem is that the oil filter housing refuses to turn even with the shallow 36mm socket and a long socket wrench for a fair...
2
2

2004 Disappointment
My 2004 mini 5 speed wouldn't start the other day. After two tries with AAA they towed it to the dealer. The dealer said that the bad news was that the battery was dead and costs $129 for a new one....
1
1

MINI COOPER S UNSAFE, WEAK, DEADLY DEADLY 17" FLAME SPOKE ALLOY WHEELS
I was driving down HWY 404 in Toronto and was almost getting killed by a stone ripping the 17" alloy wheels of my MINI Cooper S. I called MINI customer service and they told me off. They can't do...
3
3

Break pad question
The shop said I was running less than 10% remaining on the break pads and that they would run metal on metal BEFORE the sensor light comes on. I can't believe the sensor would not come on sooner.
5
5

Service level II question
Where can I find out what is covered for a Service Level II inspection for the '04 mini? I am thinking of switching shops and want an idea of what to request from a new shop.
1
1

maintainance of a mini cooper
Kinda curious what people's experience are with maintance for your mini (cooper or cooper S). How much do you pay for yearly maintance for the car ? I know the first 3 years of a new mini, the dealer...
3
3

Rock Chips
I've had my 2007 Cooper S for less than three months and already have three good-sized rock chips in the windshield. Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I just extremely unfortunate? I had the...
7
7

check engine soon light
How do i turn off the check engine soon light on a 03 mini?

2002 airbag light/wire fault
Has anybody found a solution to the airbag light coming on? It's caused by some wire under a seat (passenger, I think) that gets pulled loose or something when something is under the seat. My dealer...