Latest threads in Mini Classic discussionsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

A bit of a find ...
As some of you know my old 87 mini is off the road for some major welding, the heelboard, battery box, half the boot floor and more some plus a few other bits and pieces including new clutch. As it's...
2
2

Voltage Stabiliser
Hi, I'm looking for some advice on wirng up a replacement set of instruments to my Mini. In the standard 3 instrument dash there is a voltage stabiliser burried away inside it. It is shown on the...
3
3

Re; The Italian Job Tour 2007
Hi there Mini fans I am organising a trip to Italy again this year to visiit the film locations used in the 1969 film, The Italian Job. Leaving Dover on the afternoon of 3rd July, stay over in a...
3
3

1360 Engine?
Anyone using the new(ish) 73mm pistons to give a 1360 engine? Thought it may be a good idea as the add says you will have a final rebore left.
2
2

mini/metro Auto box, help!
About a year ago me and a friend swapped the engine/box in his rover mini auto for metro van den plas auto setup (mg metro engine on an auto box). It has just started giving him problems. When in any...
10
10

Rally Monte Carlo 2007
Rally Monte carlo is back in Ardeche Informations : in Ardeche

What is the cost to replace clutch?
My bmw dealer wants $2200 to replace the clutch? ($110/hr) I am thinking of finding another place. Where can I find a good MINI mechanic? I'm in northern Farfield, CT. Thanks.
2
2

Warranty Issue & Transmission Repair Advice (Toronto BMW)
Hi All, I own a 2002 MINI Cooper that has a serious issue and I am not getting the appropriate response from my dealership service department. The auto has 117,000 KM on it. I bought the vehicle after...
20
20

Hello Ry
Hi Ry Welcome back to the site, sorry for the slow hello, but I'm sure you can understand the reasons for most of our members standing off for a while, as you can appreciate we have a bit of a small...

Unleaded Conversion
Can an MG Metro head with the 1.406 inlet and 1.150 exhaust valves be converted to unleaded? I have heard that there is not enough metal between/around the valves.
1
1

7 Port Cylinder Head
Santa forgot to bring me one of these and they're not in the January sale either.
3
3

Mini Fair
What was this like last year?
5
5

Parcel shelf rail padding
Has anyone removed the parcel shelf rail padding (with the plastic chrome strip) without damaging it (I need to re-use it) denature the glue, I think perhaps a scalpel blade to carefully release the...
3
3

Learn With Us
En101's mission is to provide affordable, quality language education to the masses, while providing a platform that allows an individual to share our unique financial opportunity with anyone who has...

Hello
Merry Christmas folks from Fitzy
4
4