94 Galant Power Window Problems

Only the passenger side front window does not work. Are each of the windows fused individually? Or is it one fuse for the whole works. Assuming that it is the motor, are these motors common to all mitsubishi's or are they specific to the Galant? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Mike Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz

The only car I had this problem in was a Mazda and it turned out to be the window switches. Check these first.

Reply to
Glenn

No, they aren't individual. As the previous post suggests, check the switch. A lot of owners spill coffee/soda down them. It usually isn't the motor as these are Denso and hardly break.

Reply to
Nobody U. Know

Thanks for the tip. I will check the switch first. Is it a simple SPDT switch or is it something funky? If it is just a simple switch then shorting wires will be the first test.

Mike Nycz

Reply to
Michael Nycz