2.2 Ecotec in a Corsa C ?

My GTR had the leccy mirrors and after the first week you never bother with them. It gets annoying tilting them in and out every time you get in the car.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It's the same Bosch-based ESP/TCS setup though, running from the same CanBus system. You'd assume it would work in the same way ?

Reply to
Nom

I don't doubt that it works in the same way... except maybe Mercedes turn up the sensitivity of reaction and action? Most of these funky electronic units have a sensitivity setting. The idea is that the manufacture can optimise it for a certain vehicle. They do - for a certain feeling. Lexus and Mercedes seem to be set up to slap the drivers' wrist. BMWs allow some oversteer. I've not had Ford's system kick in enough to judge...

Also, because there are different dynamics in the car, perhaps it just feels more subtle?

Reply to
DervMan