21 Digital Dash Vid

Made a little vid of the 21's dash in action :)

-- Chet

Chet

My god man, you took a renault 21 to 75mph? from the sound of all those rattles you would have needed a toyota hilux driving behind to pick up all the bits. (c: Lovely french engineering.

Seriously though, I think that digital revcounter is ace. If the speedo was represented similarly and didnt jump in 15mph increments it would be pretty cool too.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Prefer the Astra GTE one ;)

Rusty®

Don't forget the Fiat Tipo/Tempra one!

Reply to
Mark W

I'm considering making a video of the Senator in action...

The Tipo/Tempra one is nice. Good split-level design.

I want to see the Audi Quattro/Golf GTI (Germany) one. I've never seen a VAG digital dash.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick