28.1mpg.....

entertaining

Dude, I'm poor. Poor as you can get without doing over church mice to pay for ciggies.

And yet I have a fleet of cars, all interesting, all more fun that a Kak or Cinq, all cheaper to insure, one cheaper to tax, all no less powerful.

For what I spend on my interesting cars I could get one fairly modern POS with no character and even less driving pleasure. But skint as I am, there's no way I'd own a Ka, if it was given me! Sell it and buy five more classics maybe though.

There's always a market for glorified girlmobiles, and some like them. But don't try pulling any justifications out your hat to explain why you drive a truly naff car. You like it, end of story. IMO you'd have been better off with a proper Mini, as they have similar rear legroom and boot space, better gearing (esp 5 speed models), plenty of sensibly priced accessories, classic looks and status, and don't suffer the curse of the blue oval. But you didn't, and that's your problem, erm, I mean perogative.

Reply to
Stuffed

Have you driven one? The engine's crap, they rust and they have got a crap image / looks, and mine never got half decent fuel economy. They are, however, brilliant fun to drive.

Reply to
Doki