5th Gear C5 now - Tiff in a Lambo in snow!

5th Gear just started now on Channel 5.

At the moment, just a bit about diesel coupes - TT with a re-fettled VAG TDi, with 5,000rpm and no torque apparently, and a BMW 123 Coupe, head to head on the handling track, 123 Series is a bit taily, 200+bhp, 300lbs/ft.

Anyway, later on is Tiff in the new Gallardo LP560, somewhere where there is a hell of a lot of snow... Sideways-ness guaranteed :-)

Reply to
DanB

Well, I sent that at like 8:05pm, despite the fact it left my outbox straight away meant I just assumed it would have got there straight way, not be delayed 40mins until 8:45pm. The GermanServer must have had the hiccups or something... Tiff is on when these adverts finish!

Reply to
DanB