Another Charger option

This one looks good as well:-

I'm trying to contact the guy now. I think I might walk away from the other one. This one is a VH and looks pretty much. We'll see what a vehicle inspection turns up.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Anyone else think that looks like a Hillman Hunter suffering from "Pie retention" ?

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Not me. But I have a wierd love for old aussie muscle cars.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

It's just the grille, I don't really expect many to remember the Hunter anyway ;)

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Normally they have driving lights cut into them. *quick google*

Also a bit here about how the 6 was the quickest one.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

yeah thats quite nice.

Reply to
Theo

Those headlamps look as though they've been nicked from an Austin Allegro.

Reply to
SteveH

Are you still going to put a supra engine in it?

:-/

Reply to
Remus

Maybe. There is lots of options:- Supra twin turbo Lexus 4.0 Litre V8 + turbos

265 Hemi 6 with a turbo 360 V8

Pretty much in descending order of power

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Lexus 4.0 V8 with turbos, for what you want to achieve..

I would personally go for the 360 V8 and supercharge it.

Reply to
Remus

omg what is that piece of crap. It doesn't look "nice" at all, it looks like a mobile turd.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Standard lights. Fitted to Allegros, Vivas, Chevettes (pre-flush light), Hunters, Avengers...

The USA did something similar with outstandingly feeble sealed beam units, hence US car design being (even more) shit in the 1980s. And all those spectacularly ugly imports, like Rolls Royce and Volvos with four rectangular lights.

Richard

Reply to
RichardK