Best eBay find ever...

Seriously though, what goes through these people's 'minds' when they create these things?

Reply to
Iridium

cor f*ck why did i scroll down to the pics. that's s**te... really really s**te! i really really hate body kits like that too, i think cars look so much cooler if just lowered with some nicer wheels. and if you must kit it just use an OE factory sport kit or something.

whats amazing is the shit heap has had bids! WTF!!!

Reply to
Vamp

I think that not fitting the X Factor karaoke machine (see feedback) will count against him.

Reply to
Mark W

Yes, into it just to get that monstrosity off the road.

Reply to
Depresion

Well as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beer holder. This one probably requires *lots* of beer.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

'THE REASON FOR SALE THIS IS MY WIFES CAR'

Yeah, whatever mate... ;)

Reply to
Abo

"wife wants something different"... Like a divorce for being made to drive that abomination.

Reply to
Elder

Tron?!

Reply to
conkersack

Bit late now, but saw some BSM cars today with the same orange/silver look. So is he just trying to look like a learner?

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

To be quite honest I was more interested in the battery booster in front of the passenger seat...not a surprise that's required. ;-)

Reply to
r_trainer