Best weekly magazine

the "financial times" was pretty good. it had a good amount of articles, but not really much on the actual analysis. more of a newspaper than a magazine though. personally, i like to do my own analysis instead of having it written or typed out for me. the financial times did a free trial; they might still offer it. check it out if you wish.

-js

My primary focus is technical analyses, derivatives & stocks, but I > certainly don't want to be ignorant of the fundamentals. I'm also > peripherally interested in general financial and real estate news. Which > weekly magazine would you most highly recommend for me? > > Thanks > Tim > >
Reply to
·JOHN SIMS JOHN

Thanks john, I'll be sure to check it out...

Anyone have opinions of the magazine, "Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities"?

It looks pretty good, but I'd rather hear what folks here think of it. Even just a quick 1 - 10 rating would be cool.

Tim

Reply to
·Tim

Fantasimo mag...10..can be a bit pricey tho.

you can also try some of these Free or online if you wish..

piddie !)

Reply to
·LuckyDucky

-10- Bruno (but it all depends what YOU bring to it ;-))

Reply to
·Bruno R Bruno