BMW turbodiesels

not necessarily, just the ability to run on veg oil and I'd like more than 4 cylinders for 'extra smoothness'.

Reply to
conkersack

But its VAG. VAG use puppy nose leather for their interiors. Do you *know* how many puppies they slaughter each year so people can enjoy their soft touch dashboards?

Reply to
DervMan

Who cares, we'd only slaughter them for meat anyhow.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Meh.

Thanks for the email article by the way. I so need to upgrade from PikeySpeed Broadband. :)

Reply to
DervMan

The Audi appears to have cured itself. Bargain!

Reply to
Pete M

Ah yes. Well you did ask if evo provided lateral G figures, and they do!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Hmm.

Where?

Reply to
DervMan

Ahhha! Found it!

Reply to
DervMan

he said BMW turbo diesels though not Alpina turbo dielsels :)

Reply to
Vamp

That's really good - thanks very much!

Reply to