Bye bye volvo...

... hello 205 Dturbo :D

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Nice :)

Intercooler and fuel pump fiddlin time!

Reply to
Dan405

The standard 205 TD doesn't have an intercooler, so time to get one...

Reply to
DervMan

i think thats what he meant. Just need ot find a scrapped 405/BX DT and take some measurements.

And guess what - it has blue LED washer jets, how cool?! Will be spending next weekend un-kevving it!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Thats what i meant :) I have a mate with a 1.8 TD 405 - gimme a shout if you want me to measure anything....

MSN me if you like - danUNDERSCOREtx2ATyahooDOTcoDOTuk

Or mail me there.

Reply to
Dan405

ooohh ohhh add me too, dan'll give you the addy

-- Chet

Chet

I gave him everyones :)

Reply to