Diagnostic notebook and interface going cheap!

If you dont know what all this does then you dont need it.

Reply to
Burgerman

Very cheap only 999 lbs! LOL

Reply to
fishman

Yes but all you really need is the software, and the interface! The tatty laptop can go in the bin.

Reply to
Burgerman

Most of the software has demo version listed in the screen shots. So you can download most of it free and pick up an OBD cable on Ebay for £20 if you have a computer you can link up already.

Reply to
Depresion

Except the software is nobled. Like my dyno software - it cannot read in data. That bit is missing from the code...

Reply to
Burgerman

Would 999 pounds of tatties do? ;-)

-- Stuart

Reply to
Stuart Gray

The software on those laptops all has demo version on the screen shots so I wouldn't count on getting the full version of it. Carbytes was shareware and vagcom 409 can be downloaded with most of the functions working.

Reply to
Depresion