Dickhead posts about many subjects on which he knows squat!

I thought you said he was bunt? make up your mind.

Reply to
Elder

I thought bunt owed this money. You just said this wasn't bunt? Make up your mind.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Death In Vegas-Death Threat

Reply to
Elder

Put it this way.................the straggle sock is one person on the whole of usenet that has offered the fruadster/abuser bunt, any support!

Ken

Make your mind up Stevens. You claimed "good authority" said I was not Bunt. And repeating your lies, though typical of you, does not make them facts.

Reply to
straggle

Guess what! Another Stevens Lie!

Reply to
straggle

So a made up "non de plume" of Mr Bunt has offered support for Mr Bunt. That sounds very Schizophrenic to me.

Reply to
Elder

Wonder who else has supported the slimy fruadster, other than himself, and obvious socks?

Ken

bunt can never post on here again using the guy fawkes sig.................he would be flayed alive!

Ken

If you are not bunt or his teenage girlfriend, then why on earth would you want to defend the repulsive little shitbag?................He is someone that would be flayed alive, if he ever posted using the guy fawkes sig again!

Ken

Hello again ken, I see you are making a c*nt of yourself as usual

Guy

Reply to
guy fawkes

No-one cares about Bunt, but you, you silly old man. Are you pining for Bunt? It seems so.

Reply to
straggle

Are you claiming canabalism as well as welding skills, engine tuning, suspension optimisation and web design now?

Reply to
Elder

Strange point of view coming from the single person that has offferd any support to bunt, since I knocked his ridiculous attempt at fraud on the head back in July!

Ken

Your lies garner your no credit you stupid old man.

Reply to
straggle

Must be the wide availability of ethanol at all the petrol stations around the country.

Reply to
ThePunisher

Funnily enough I told him that, but he "don't speaka de engleeeeesh"

Reply to
Elder