FAO: Elder

Any idea why Tiscali would be filtering your posts? I can't see you from my Tiscali news server but I can from my NTLworld one...

I don't have a wireles connection for my cable setup (and I'll be ditching it when they start charging me for it...); I only have a wireless ADSL router, so I don't get your posts when I'm on my laptop.

Reply to
Abo

Hmm, I have no idea. I'm using the german server that I've always used. And I know several others on here use it.

Reply to
Elder

I use it - can you all see me?

Reply to
DanTXD

I use the german server with Wanadoo as my ISP and I can see all of your posts - Abo, Carl and Dan.

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I can't. Mike.

Reply to
Mike G

Hmm, I'm with Bulldog still.

Reply to
Elder

who said that? :)

Reply to
Vamp

That's the sort of joke my dad would make :-)

cheers, clive

Reply to
Clive George

Me too. Best 10 Euros I spend all year.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Since it involves something to do with BT, I've given up on them. If they would take payment by some other means I'd do it.

Reply to
Steve Firth