Fiesta 03 cd player mod

Hi

I have an EX03 Fiesta Ghia, and I want to fit my Rockford headunit.

I have realised I need one of these:

Anyone know where I can get hold of one?

Thanks in advance!

Adam

Reply to
TheHeathenChemist

why not just buy it off ebay?

Reply to
Jon

From Ford. Those FINIS codes are the part nos.

Reply to
Dave106

"Jon" wrote in news:c8krkv$qla$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.svr.pol.co.uk:

because its ended!

Reply to
TheHeathenChemist

"Dave106" wrote in news:c8o3v9$olk$1 @sparta.btinternet.com:

ok thanks, but i dont know where to call/go to in order to get one. any ideas for telephone numbers etc?

Reply to
TheHeathenChemist

Your local car audio dealer. Look in your Yellow Pages !

Or try somewhere like

Nom

Um, get out your Yellow Pages, and phone your local Ford dealer !

Reply to
Nom

I'd say google, but he might already have tried Ford's international website and realised (like I did) that it is about as useful as a bucket of stale urine. That's Ford Motor Company you greppers, and Microcat Illegal Copy Bomb President. Not that they can get a website right, so finding criticism on usenet would probably boil down to "what's newsnet?"

So yeah, it's back to the methods of last century, pay for a phone call to find out basic details that most commerical outfits these days try and persuade you accept for free... But then, you can't go elsewhere, so why would they make an effort?

The Ford website *does* have contact details of your nearest dealer, that's about all it has that's worth looking up, though.

Reply to
Questions

Like you have been told, get them from your Ford dealer. And you'll need a set of cables too. It was around 100? when I bought everything that was needed.

And it will be a bitch to fit. I checked the instructions from Ford Technical information system CD (TIS, one cd, can be found on p2p) and gave it a try, but the heater cables pissed me of so much that I went to a shop and had them do it.

Hermann Antichrist

- i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

Christian Rethmann