FS Nova 2l 16v

Bwahahaha.

I knew it.

It's one of your famous engineless projects.

Reply to
SteveH

Also available..

4.6 V8 powered Hillman Imp.

Engine removed ready to fit. Totally standard looking. Standard Hillman engine will fit straight back in as it's still got the standard gearbox fitted. Not had mountings made for V8 yet, but a V8 gearbox is available for extra cost.

car looks like this, but scruffier, and with no engine, needs welding, engine fitting, gearbox, brakes, new wheels, wiring, suspension modifying, radiator, mot and taxing.

Could be made to look like this for only about £10000

Car when finished should do 0-60 in 0.02 seconds, and a 500 mph top speed.

Because I've posted a picture of what a quick looking Imp could possibly look like, and I've not got a clue what I'm talking about, I'm only asking £11000 for my Imp. That way you can have the fun of building one, and I'll tell everyone I built this quick one and made a quick grand.

*Rob mode off*
Reply to
Pete M

f*ck off and die slowly pete :)

only kidding

if you must know the engine originally came out to deal with some um structural problems ie splitting chassis legs and bulkhead

when i finally get round to poppin it back in i'll pop some pics up if anythign just to tell you to ram it :)

btw anyone know if the harry hockley strengthening kits do the job ?

Reply to
Rob

That'll be because it isn't based on a TD shell?

Reply to
JackH