G5 alarm stickers

Does anyone know where I can get just the window stickers for the Clifford G5 car alarm? Or does anyone have two they would like to sell?

The stickers have a silver foil like backing to them and look fairly fancy, (as a rough description).

Cheers

Reply to
Andy

A. Your posting name is wrong - you're Rob, not Andy !

B. Why on earth would we tell you where to get the stickers, so you can sell your car under false pretences ?

If you want to commit fraud, then go and do it elsewhere - you've already posted the following request :

Reply to
Nom

Very clever Nom, you should be a PI.

My name is actually Andy not Rob, as a friend posted on here and his name is actually Rob, I just forgot to change the name back.

Also, why the hell do some people think that im trying to sell my car under false pretences? If that were the case, then I'm sure anyone with half a brain would be able to tell that I didn't have an actual alarm when it came to a potential buyer viewing the car. So I don't know how you are proposing that I could do that, even if I did initially advertised the car as "with an alarm".

I have recently had my car broken into and want to deter the thieves in the future, but don't want to go the whole hog and get an alarm fitted as I intend to sell the car and therefore don't want to spend anymore money on it. Simple as that. Nothing whatsoever to do with fraud!

Steve [joke]

Reply to
Andy

Ebay.co.uk loads on there usually, and the blue LED's

Reply to
Ronny

Why thank you :)

So your friend wanted an LED to fake an alarm, and you want the stickers to fake an alarm ? And both cases of alarm-fakeage within the past two days, posted from the same PC, are not involving the same person ?

Yeah. Right.

Because you specifically said you were fitting the alarm "as I'm selling the car soon" !

Then why are you doing it ?

You're fitting a fake alarm to sell you car, but not advertising the alarm, fake or otherwise ?

That's just crazy :)

Fair enough. If you're selling the car anyway, then don't bother fitting the fake alarm. It doesn't need to deter thieves, because the car won't be yours anymore :)

LOL

Reply to
Nom

Anyway if anybody sees a Cavalier Motorsport / Mythical modified Nova, either of which with a fake Clifford G5 alarm for sale in the Scotland area, don't buy it - it's got a fake alarm!

Reply to
fishman

You'll be asking where to get a fake clifford keyfob next.

Reply to
fishman

And the correct intonation for 'bleep' :o)

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Also, does anyone know where I can get a Clifford keyfob and how to reproduce the 'bleep' tone made when the alarm is armed?

Cheers

James

Reply to
Andy

LOL!

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Rob doesn't know how to use the shift key... :)

Reply to
LordyUK

Well done, you've successfully tuned in to the mood of the group :o)

Reply to
Carl Bowman

Plenty on ebay.

Reply to