Granada Scorpio Ultima estate car 2.3 litre almost free to good home?

In dark metalic blue.

Was my mums mobile dog kennel (she died in august) and is full of dog hairs never cleaned, drives nice, bit tatty here and there, no major dents or dings. It failed MOT a year ago on rear brake calipers I think. Been sat for a year. Must go, £100 ono bcos its in the way. I should MOT it but if a garage does the work it will cost as much as its worth I suspect because it needs a little welding near the suspension mounts at the rear or so I was told... Full leather electric seats etc. Shame! Its in the way. Any offers or its going to be ebayed without reserve?

Reply to
Burgerman

So nobody wants the pile of crap then?

Reply to
Burgerman

Seems that way. It'd be alright if it weren't for the dog kennel bit...

Reply to
Doki

TBH, as long as they haven't shat in it, it's nothing a bloody good valet wouldn't sort. My main worry would be the welding required near the rear suspension mounts. Otherwise, they're a great looking car, sound like they're a decent drive, comfy, RWD (I'm fairly sure), have a frankly superb engine (from what I've heard), well specced, reasonably good on fuel - would be a good old motor.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Well, put in such attractive terms, I'm surprised that you don't have a=20 queue a mile long for it now.

--=20 Carl Robson Audio stream:

Playing at home:Specimen-Beauty of Poisin

Reply to
Elder

I know. There's nothing quite like the full-of-bullshit hard sell.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Daft question - where is it located?

David

Reply to
David Lane

Grimsby. You will need a rear gunner!

Reply to
Burgerman

hmm. the engine would go well in my "triumph herald"

thinking thinking ................................. hmmmmm

Reply to
bongo