I finally bought one.....

And I imagine they suffer stresses that would give Metros nightmares!

Reply to
Scott M

yep, formula one cars, and aeroplanes and some jaguars are held together with glue these days aren't they?

Only very occasionally do you hear about planes falling apart.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Don't know, you never saw my missus trow hers arround lie a rag doll.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I once felt it leave a bridge with 3 :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Of course you have ! There's a sensor, usually in front of the rear-view mirror, that automatically adjusts the intermittent wiper speed, depending on how hard it's raining.

Reply to
Nom

I used to be like that.

Now I'm more like

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Ahhh rain sensitive WINDSCREEN WIPERS!!!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

differential

yep - it was a french design IIRC.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Precisely !

Reply to
Nom

Did you lose a relative at the Battle of Waterloo, Tim?

Reply to
Scott M

Nah, he's just got funny ideas.

He drives a people-carrier FFS :)

Reply to
Nom

I was so confused as to how rain sensitive windows could work!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

But it ISa french design

Only because I have four kids.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Shame they didn't borrow a bit more from Pug, maybe they'd have managed to make a decent car ;)

-- Dan

Reply to
Dan405

The 200/400 are decent cars.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Chet

;-) That's why I don't have nine kids!

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

So you've "made love" (or whatever you married folk do) a grand total of 9 times?

That's a poor show for your country ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Surely that's just on the 1.8 Diesels, and only then because it's a Pug engine ?

Reply to
Nom

IIRC the gearbox mated to the K series is the same as the Pug 205 gearbox, certainly shares its diff design and suffers the same weak crown wheel and fifth gear.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp