I like this

But only because i seen it at a show a few weeks back and didn't know what it was, you just have to admire the work thats gone into it rather than the result! Very well finished.

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet

I saw that the other day, it had indeed had a LOT of work. The wheels look too big to me! Does it actually drive?

Reply to
DanTXD

It's so horrendous you have to admire *anything* other than the result.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

can't be very quick with a 2cc engine!

Reply to
freddy

The work quality on this car is awesome. absolutely stunning. I've loved that car more every time i've seen it this year.

Reply to
Mason

hmmm

2cc engine to keep the insurance costs down? and calling it a bmw when it's so obviously a civic with range rover rear lights is pushing the envelop a bit isn't it? :)
Reply to
dojj

The wheels are TOO big !

It looks like a rollerskate !!

Reply to
Nom

7

omg that's so awful..

Reply to
Bigus

With a 2cc engine a roller-skate would be faster. Presumably it's the smallest compact engine so they didn't want to let on.

Reply to
Depresion

Well, if it's another taste test, I just failed again...

Apparently >But only because i seen it at a show a few weeks back and didn't know what

Reply to
Questions