I need another car like I need a hole in the head...

So why am I looking at this ebay ad with barely concealed intent:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item20397451740

--
'88 Porsche 911 Targa '99 Integra Type-R
'00 VW Golf TDI Estate

'cos you need a deep pit to store all your cash in for the next few months ? :)
Tony (UncleFista) wrote:

That one should certainly be bottomless enough.
--
'88 Porsche 911 Targa '99 Integra Type-R
'00 VW Golf TDI Estate

I'd have one, but I'd swap the engine for something halfway reliable at the first sign of aggro...
Timo Geusch wrote:

Serviced 6 times in the last 22 years?
Hmm.
--
Douglas

Given the inherent reliability of a Lotus, any more would be a waste of time and money, surely?
--
'88 Porsche 911 Targa '00 Golf TDI estate
'99 Integra Type-R

Yes - did wonder about that. Most recommend an annual oil change at least regardless of mileage.
--
*Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you? *

Lots Of Trouble Usually Serious.
Fraser