I seem to have bought another Saab

=A3300 is still a lot, I didn't pay anywhere near that much when I last=20 had a clutch done (the TI) :)

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK

Yeah, but I like a decent clutch. I did hear somewhere =A3150 from=20 MrCutch, but I assumed that was parts only for that price with about the=20 same for labour, but now I think about it, apart from not needing as=20 strong a clutch, the Favorit was =A3160+VAT all in, and that was with box= =20 removal. I wonder if the =A3300 was using a Heavy Duty/"Towing" clutch, or= =20 for a 9000 (because that does need the box removing and the engine=20 tilting).

--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.

Homepage:

Sleeker GT Phwoar

That must be why he is moving to the south of france then.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

? Now that lost me. I recognise the words, they even make something resembling a sentence, but appear to bear no connection with anything to do with the subject.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Walnet Dash - *ewww*

But it's an old/classic Saab. Speaks volumes.

Well done!

Reply to
T.

Cheers. Yep, Toyota was nice, but parts far too expensive, and it actually did start my Siatica again. Not enough to be crippling like last time, but enough to notice it. Last car that sorted it was my old 900, and this one should be even nicer.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

snip>> Might be the best car I've ever bought, or probably the stupidest thing I have ever done, but at least the missus will get to say "I told you so, where is my castrating knife".

hence the repost: spice up with the carving knife no doubt!!!

Reply to
Andy Pandy

When do you collect it?

Reply to
DanTXD

Ah right. Confused by the top post. Not pissing with netiquette. Really was confused by the top post.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Getting a train to Durham Saturday morning. Should be there by lunch. Going to head straight home though. Long run, don't fancy any detours yet.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Erm, driving a turbo'd motor, so did I...

--=20 Lordy.UK

Reply to
Lordy.UK