I WANT AN EVO!

saw top gear, top gear ended leaving me wanting Evo power :)

Reply to
Vamp

can you afford one? can you afford to run one? answer no to either and you can go and hire one for the weekend :) so question 3 has got to be "can you afford to hire one for the weekend?" :)

Reply to
dojj

Yeah and evo 6 not an evo 8 :P or maybe just the 320 bhp version of the 8? I can think of alot of other cars I would buy with £25-45k tho...

Reply to
REMUS

Chavscum ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

I don't like the styling of the 8. I'd prefer a 6 too, the Evo Extreme

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

A very nice car!

Reply to
REMUS

erm no

erm no

erm maybe not but i might be able to blag a drive in a lower powered one hehe

Reply to
Vamp

i can't although an S2000 + supercharger would be nice :)

Reply to
Vamp

dojj!!

Didn't expect to see you so soon.

Reply to
Gr8-Scott

Haha! Saw an Evo VII at my local Shell garage today... it had broken down and was sitting there for about half hour as we waited in line for the carwash.

In the end, 3 kids (can't have been more than 10-12) pushed it to help the driver jump start it. BWAHAH!

Reply to
Gr8-Scott

could happen to any car, i seen some nice broken down cars before from lotus elise's and saw a F360 on the side of the road with engine open and man scratching head hehe

Reply to
Vamp

Hi

And all that turbo lag to boot, should give the corsa boys plenty of chance to escape ya at the lights

Reply to
Steve Sweet

escape ya at the

hehe, motec+ anti lag = sorted ;)

and before you say 'what about the wear and cost of a new turbo!' well if i could throw £47k at an evo i can afford a new turbo every year also :)

i'd like the 320bhp one though as it seems a nice in-between for performance and everyday car

Reply to
Vamp

Or just change down, or rev it on boost to set off :)

Reply to
DanTXD

So that clutch can break your neck, yeah sounds like fun :P

I don't think clarkson was in 1st when they did that little drag race tbh, more like 3rd.

Reply to
REMUS

Don't be a pussy. You don't buy a car like that then drive like my grandad :D

He was in 6th at 30mph.

Reply to
DanTXD

What the f*ck for? So you can be beaten by a Fiat Estate with a 1.6L engine?

Reply to
Conor

I think that drag race was a little bias conor, unless they were both in

6th?
Reply to
REMUS

Yup, as i said before, and as Clarkson said, both in top gear at 30mph. Just to illustrate the turbo lag. Anyone with a driving licence and a left arm (in a RHD model of course) will be overcome the lag by moving that stick in the middle.

Reply to
DanTXD

All of less than a second spool-up time infact, as long as you're in the right gear (4500rpm upwards).

Why would be trying to do a quick launch off-boost ?

Reply to
Nom