Is there something special about the "Vivant" model?

.....as it seems a little overpriced for an R reg 1.4 litre Peugeot 306.

Peter

-- "The truth is working in television is not very glamorous at all. I just go home on my own at night and sit alone and eat crisps."

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Maybe the 2 previous female owners come with it?

Reply to
REMUS

I'd have to see detailed pictures (from several angles) and arrange a personal viewing and test drive, before placing a bid.