Mazda incident..

There are one or two there, yeah :-)

Reply to
Pete M

They must have because there's absolutely f*ck all wrong with the gaps on this one.

Reply to
Pete M

Eh? Actually, I don't think I want to know. Not that a new roof is expensive on these.

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Liverpool, thieving scouse cnuts and a carpet knife, I suspect ;-)

Hoods may not be expensive, but by the time you've bought the car and bought and fitted a new roof, you've paid out 2x market value of the car.

I'm amazed at how many half decent cars there are out there for under a grand at the moment.

So long as the job situation is sorted before I've had to live off my redundancy payment, I may well be tempted - a company has built a brand new block of garages nearby and are renting them out for 30 quid a month....

Reply to
SteveH

They've been there for as long as I've known the car i.e. about four years. Never worried me in any way. They don't affect the way it drives, so they're hardly important in the whole scale of things. It's a very tidy old Mazda (One of the first 600 made) and the roof is only there to keep the rain out.

Reply to
Pete M

Remember when we were discussing the Pickering to Whitby road ;)

Reply to
Elder