MP3 in your car

Guys, don't know if you have seen one of these before but I just got one and they are pretty cool :)

Plug in your USB pen drive, I have a 1 GB Corsair one and it plugs straight into the device underneath, plays through the usual car stereo via FM radio.

Just thought this was an ingenious device as all the other ones only allow you to play a USB MP3 player, not a pen drive.

It has all the controls on it, I don't know if it will play directories, but I doubt it, I just whacked 30 songs on mine and it worked fine.

I paid 16 quid + postage from USA

Reply to
Ronny

That's too cool for words.

I'm having one of those.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

If you got a decent stereo then the sound is great, don't bother if you got some wanky old car, but it's well worth it if your into your music :)

BTW Bob did you get the login details ok ?

Reply to
Ronny

Sounds rather messy when you can just burn some mp3s to a CD and bung it straight into your car stereo (assuming you have an mp3 playing CD player of course)

Reply to
Bigus

I dont think they're aiming it at people that already have MP3 players!! Its a damn sight cheaper than spending £100+ on an MP3 player if you already have a decent head unit.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Sorry mate - still not working for me. Got the username and password, but it's still not interested in letting me in. I'll email you as well.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

Handy if you have a car with an integrated stereo and no CD though. Messy yes, I guess.

P.S. See here

Bob Sherunckle

Hmmm - my head unit plays MP3 CDs, my aux in runs from a 20 gig MP3 player....

I think I'll not bother...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Our little Seat Ibiza has none of the above. The Sony in the Audi won't do MP3 CDs.

The GTM - that's right, the only sounds in there are a K series bouncing off the rev limiter :-)

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

oooh - can you email me an MP3 of that so I don't have to listen to the graterumblerattle of my diseasel?

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I might actualy do that - record it on full noise. See what it sounds like.

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

That is ace. Particularly the price.

Reply to