need a new van any suggestions

looking for a new van guys

criteria is

small/medium size along the lines of a n astra of sommat :)

less than 6 years old

and costing less than 2 grand

any suggestions or am i dreaming here

Reply to
Rob

Seat Inca. Dirt cheap, roomy. Better equipped than the Citroen C15/Champ, which you'll probably get a 2001 model for £1995. Might have VAT issues though.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Kilpatrick

I don't think I'd have the Doblo. It's the ugliest van I've ever seen..... the Scudo looks quite good, and the one I had a lift in in Portugal didn't seem to drive too badly either.

Reply to
SteveH