New Fiesta front speakers

I've now tried the local Ford dealer, two 'speaker shops' and our 'local' newsgroup, but nobody seems to know what kind of speakers fit the doors on a new 3 door Fiesta.

Maybe someone here..?

I'm not too interested to 'open the door' just to find out :-/

Hermann Antichrist

- i_do_have_a snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

-

Christian Rethmann

You're in the wrong group.

Post your question to uk.rec.audio.car

Reply to
Nom

Nice fiesta Christian, I would say those wheels look too small though, perhaps some 17's would look great or even 16's

I have the same wheels, but mine are MasItaly, but not Presidents, have they changed the name, mine are VT5R's

Just wondered

ron

Reply to
Ronny

message

I dunno, they look slightly different from VT5Rs - maybe it's just cos they're small, but they look "curvier"?

I have VT5Rs too, Ronny, but I'm allowed to, since the design was ripped off from Volvo in the first place (hence the name!) :-P

Reply to
Jamesy

snip

Not unless Kahn made the "Titan" alloys for Volvo's 850 T5-R ;-)

Kahn's RSR's are similar, but not as well-copied as MasItaly's! Come on, even the name - V(olvo)T5(-)R!!!

Yeah, they definitely look like VT5Rs.

Reply to
Jamesy

You are right about the looks. But after driving 5 years with a mk3 lowered + koni/bilstein and /50/ tyres, I wanted to maintain even some of the comfort of a new car :-)

By the way. I'm not the onlyone thinking this car is fine but the noise from the wheels is terrible, am I? I used the original Good Year

175/65/14 wheel for about 5 kilometers, and I didn't pay any attention to that that time, but after I installed those Michelin Energy 195/55/15 I noticed a terrible increase in the sound.

Now, in the wintertime, when I'm driving Michelin Ivalo 175/65/14 with studs, I'm starting to get REALLY pissed by the noise :-/