Oh... if only I had the money!

I think that's about spot on :)

Reply to
Nom

Don't have one in our area.

Reply to
Nom

Wa ?

Have you ever eaten any of their fresh goods ? I find them to be of EXCELLENT quality ! Certainly a damnsight better than the pre-packed own-brand stuff I've had from other Supermarkets !

Ours is cheap, clean, and being fairly new, it's rather impressively nice.

Our Morrison's is absolutely nothing whatsoever like Netto/KwikSave/Lidl ! Yours must be broken !

Reply to
Nom

The ones I buy certainly are ! If they weren't, then I wouldn't buy them !

Poppycock ! Have you ever actually been into a Morrison's store :)

Ah, this thread is great. uk.rec.cars.modifications to a tee :)

Reply to
Nom

Sadly for me, yes I've had little choice. The catering in Stockton-on-Tees leaves everything to be desired, and I've occasionally had no choice other than the Morrisons on Teeside park for food. All I can say is do people really put that stuff in their mouths for choice?

It's not mine. It appears to belong to the pikeys of Teeside. Fortunately I only go up there when it's absolutely essential to do so.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Persimmon. Together, we make a fruit.

Reply to
AstraVanMan

in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, "Vamp" slurred :

Bah. I bet you get a nosebleed if you further north than Luton :P

Reply to
Albert T Cone

ROFL

Reply to
Nom

for me any further than colchester is scary :)

Reply to
Vamp

Heh, for me the northern limit is Upper Wargrave. :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Lies! I saw you in Hitchin once, and you didnt even flinch!

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Don't believe a word of it, people....... :-)

Reply to
AstraVanMan